Churches, Businesses, Non-Profits
Partner With Us
You have an opportunity for your church, business, or non-profit to use its resources to make a dramatic impact by helping us reach our goal of sustainable, community-initiated development in some of the poorest communities in the world.
This is more than just team building or corporate philanthropy opportunities.
Walk together alongside a community on their journey of development!
Join a community, based on the unique gifts, and needs of the church partner and the community. This provides the church an accessible way to go and serve, not just once, but by building a lifelong relationship with the people in that community.
Our desire is to help the Church in the West, build deep and lasting relationships where sustainable transformation and life change can be seen and felt by the community and the church partner.
You have an opportunity for your business to use its’ resources to make a dramatic impact by helping us reach our goal of a sustainable, community-initiated development in some of the poorest communities in the world. This is more than just team building or corporate philanthropy opportunities.
Challenge your team to be a part of something much bigger than themselves, to develop as a team in environments that will challenge their own worldviews.
Join us as a Strategic Service Partner, willing to work with, not for, a community by adopting the community-initiated philosophy of The 410 Bridge.
Be a part of a true partnership where your area of expertise can be used towards water, sanitation, micro-enterprise, health & wellness, education, and discipleship programs.
to Our Partners:
Provide a dedicated Partner Engagement representative whose responsibilities include:
- Cultivating relationships, understanding strategic objectives, and identifying value add opportunities
- Provide ongoing communication on the community development progress
- Organize and lead vision trips.
- Ensure financial accountability and stewardship of program funding. Upon request, provide summarized financial statements for any project in the community.
Provide a dedicated Trip Communicator whose responsibilities include:
- Coordinating all logistics, itinerary planning, and administration (as required) for short-term service trips and/or service projects.
- Provide a spiritually formative experience to all service team members, that becomes a catalyst for discipleship.
Commitments of a Partner
Partner responsibilities to 410 Bridge and 410 Bridge Community:
- Term of the relationship
- Estimated number of people (service teams) on an annual basis, who will engage with community members on priority projects as determined by the community leaders
- Annual financial commitment that will be made available for in-country programs
- Estimated number of child sponsorship
- Understanding that joint responsibility is necessary for a successful partnership.
These commitments allow 410 Bridge predictability and visibility so that we can effectively manage the unique gifts and needs of a Partner and a 410 Bridge Community.
Meet a few of our partners!
Become a 410 Bridge Partner Today!