410 is looking for the perfect someone to fill the position of Child Sponsorship Development. Check out the job description below. If you or someone you know is interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!!
Sponsorship Development Position: Job Specifications
The Sponsorship development position will oversee the marketing and development of The 410 Bridge child sponsorship program. The sponsorship program is an opportunity to financially support development programs in 410 Bridge communities through monthly sponsorship, while developing a relationship with a child or community member beneficiating from those programs. This position is responsible for establishing and growing The 410 Bridge sponsorship program by cultivating existing relationships and by creating new partners and marketing channels.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for churches, schools, donors, and organizations (“stakeholders”) supporting the sponsorship program.
- Work with partner development team to expand and manage sponsorship program with existing partners.
- Act as liaison with other internal 410 Bridge departments to service the needs of all stakeholders for sponsorship program.
- Develop and secure new stakeholder relationships that meet the quantitative and qualitative goals established for the sponsorship program.
- Develop comprehensive 2-3 year marketing strategy for acquisition, retention and development of sponsorship program in the U.S.
- Propose initiatives for new marketing plans and growth strategies to meet objectives for sponsorship program.
Annual Performance Measurements
- Success in meeting predetermined objectives for the sponsorship program – to include new stakeholder relationships and sponsorships.
- Outstanding results in customer feedback from stakeholders; excellent performance in managing new and existing stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to meet or exceed established fundraising and sponsorship goals annually.
- Has a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Maintains a Christ-like attitude with relationships within and outside The 410 Bridge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and remotely, yet successfully manage a close relationship with the corporate office and other regional offices to remain abreast of all activities
- Ability to develop, manage and document prospects and partners
- Proven approach; highly relational, highly organized shown by expressing passion about the mission and model
- Professional in appearance, articulate and genuine in both verbal, written and presentation skills
- Has a history of proving their passion for working with ministries, especially as related to underdeveloped countries
- Ability to travel as required
- Meet other requirements as needed